Designed for people working in or rescuing from confined spaces, the Hardline Communication equipment is also used in hazardous work areas and where radio signals (RF) could adversely affect delicate electronic instrumentation, such as gas detectors, monitors and bomb detonators.
All communication systems are configured to allow workers in most applications to talk with each other for the duration of any entry. This type of communication has been shown to create a safer work environment while significantly increasing job effectiveness and in most cases, overall efficiency.
The following are some of the characteristics of the Hardline Communication equipment:
- Intrinsically Safe Approved,
- Completely waterproof
- Extremely rugged
- Voice communication is hands-free, full duplex and simple to use.
- No Push-to-Talk button and no interference or outside monitoring by media in sensitive situations.
- Eliminates complicated hand signals
- Users can speak to each other clearly even in high noise
- Increases job quality - Reduces down time for repairs
- Not subject to dead spots, interference or outside monitoring
- Compatible with any make or model of breathing apparatus