OTB Products supplies a new range of general purpose cut- and abrasion-resistant gloves that are washable as well as hard-wearing and offer the right fit.
Designed for heavy duty industrial applications, Decade gloves offer superior protection and comfort for the user.
Kevlar lining protects the palm, top of hand and fingers while the abrasion-resistant coated palm will not shrink, stretch or harden. Suitable for use in harsh environments, these gloves repel liquids and oils.
The pre-curved sidewalls of the gloves mimic the natural curve of the hand when gripping or at rest. The internal foam offers knuckle pad protection while the 2-way stretch nylon Spandex glove top is specially treated to repel liquid.
A self-fastening double-knit wrist band with gusset secures the glove to the hand comfortably while keeping debris out.
Fingertip protection is facilitated by reinforced fingernail guards that additionally extend glove life.
The abrasion-resistant gloves are designed for simple maintenance and can be machine washed in warm water.
Decade gloves also feature:
- Anatomically correct English-cut inset thumb
- Finger fourchettes to eliminate twisted fingers
- Ergonomically correct grip
- Minimal fabric blousing across base of fingers and thumb saddle
- Reinforced fingernail guards
- EN420 self certification
- Cut-resistant and tear-resistant design
- Enhanced dexterity and grip
- Abrasion level 2