OTB Products introduces Dacar DC-2 welding helmets to their wide range of products.
Dacar DC-2 welding helmets are designed to offer maximum face and head coverage for superior safety.
The helmets are designed for comfort with the centre of gravity located at the rear to reduce cervical pain or neck injury caused by extended use.
The lightweight welding helmets feature a highly absorbent flame-retardant sweatband made from micro fibre. The shell is ergonomically designed for ideal balance and fume deflection.
The breathing zone is large enough to accommodate a respiratory mask to reduce CO2 accumulation during welding.
The welding helmets are made from reinforced polyamide, offering increased heat resistance and anti-spatter protection.
There are no metal parts in the welding helmets. Made from recyclable material, the helmets are designed to enable easy changing of protective lenses.
- Maximum face and head coverage
- Lightweight at 330gm without filter
- Concave shape for fume dispersion
- Breathing zone large enough to accommodate a mask and reduce CO2 accumulation
- Made from reinforced polyamide for increased heat resistance and anti-spatter protection
- Manufactured from recyclable material
- Takes 90 x 110mm welding filters
- Allows easy changing of protective lenses
- Curved outside protective plate to avoid annoying reflections
- Dielectric helmets with no metal parts
- Colours: Yellow, Blue and Red in metallic paint finish