OTB Products offer Con-Space hardline communication equipment that is designed for people working in or rescuing from confined spaces or any other hazardous work areas. This equipment is also used where radio signals (RF) could adversely affect electronic instrumentation, such as gas detectors, monitors and bomb detonators.
The Con-Space hardline communication equipment is intrinsically safe approved, waterproof, portable and rugged. Voice communication is hands-free, full duplex and simple to use. There is no push to talk button and no interference or outside monitoring by media in sensitive situations. The Con-Space hardline communication equipment has the following features:
- Hands free
- Open voice communication
- No push to talk button eliminates completed hand signals
- Users can speak to each other clearly in high noise, making workers efficient
- Increases job quality and reduces down time for repairs
- Not subject to dead spots, interference or outside monitoring
- Compatible with any make of breathing apparatus
- Customs kits available for any situation
The mil spec, stainless steel connectors, the switches, cables and housings are safe in fuels, acids and hazardous materials, making the Con-Space hardline communication systems usable across industries having confined spaces and hazardous work areas.