Nupac Industries are happy to be official Australia and New Zealand distributors of the Bosch SVI range of bag producing machines. The Bosch bag makers offer the flexibility to create a wide variety of different bag styles using one single machine.
The Bosch bag making machines can produce multiple standard bag styles including:
- pillow bags,
- side gusseted bags,
- stand up block bottom bags,
- bags with corner seal, and
- Doy style bags with optional zippers.
There are two different bag making machines in the SVI series designed to package different bag sizes and lengths:
- the SVI 4020 packages larger bag sizes 120-400mm wide and 100-500mm long,
- the SVI 2620 produces smaller bag sizes 60-260mm wide and 100-400mm long.
- bakery items,
- tea and coffee,
- fresh pasta, and
- pet food, among others.
Doy style bags are easily produced by turning the machine’s cross seal jaws to a 90 degrees position and corner edge sealing requires an additional modular unit, that doesn’t effect the machine height or dosing platform.
The flexible SVI bag making machines also come with adjustable sealing temperatures, as well as heatsealing and poly heatsealing options.