In addition to safeguarding the quality of ingredients as well as finished products, companies are also required to ensure the health and safety of operators and production staff in terms of exposure to dust in the production equipment as well as lifting limits.
Russell Finex has used 70+ years of experience in fine mesh separation to create the new 3-in-1 sieving station combining three separate features to aid good manufacturing practice and enabling food manufacturers to conform to legislative requirements.
Key components of the 3-in-1 sieving station include a low level sack-tip platform with dust hood and integrated dust extraction system, a Russell Compact 600 sieve and a magnetic trap, allowing the system to sieve and remove impurities from the bagged ingredients while protecting operators from the potential health hazards caused by dust inhalation.
Carefully designed and engineered to ensure consistent quality and purity of food products, the 3-in-1 sieving station also simplifies bag tipping and check screening of ingredients for operators.
Key features of Russell’s 3-in-1 sieving stations:
- Adapts readily to existing production line requirements
- Fits over the feed inlet of any proprietary mechanical or vacuum conveyor or through the floor gravity discharge
- Compact size makes it simple to retrofit into existing installations
- Designed for ease of installation, operation and maintenance
- No supervision required during operation, reducing operator involvement and delivering significant savings in labour
Russell Finex serves diverse industries including foods, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, adhesives, plastisols, paints, coatings, metal powders and ceramics.
Russell Finex is represented in Australia by Nupac Industries Pty Ltd .