The Wyckomar SYS250 water treatment system available from Novasys Group is a range of UV purification systems sized for the purified drinking water needs of smaller households.
Ideal for households of not more than three members, the SYS250 is an all-in-one water treatment system installed at the point of entry to treat municipal water as well as ground water from drilled or dug wells, and surface water from lakes, ponds or rivers.
The SYS250 water treatment system will remove most contaminants such as sediment, rust and pesticides from the water with filtration down to 5 micron. Carbon filtration reduces taste and odour, including sulphur smell and chlorine residuals as well as cysts. Harmful microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and protozoa are killed with a powerful UV disinfection dose that will render pathogens such as Giardia, E. coli, Cryptospiridium, Vibria cholera, Legionella, Salmonella, Shigella and Streptococcus among others, inactive at a kill rate of >99.99%.
The residential water purification system offers very efficient water treatment at a low cost per unit volume. Designed for ease of installation, the SYS250 is fully tested prior to shipment.
Key features and benefits of SYS250 water treatment system:
- Chemical-free water treatment
- Robust construction, pre-assembled
- 10” slimline sediment + carbon filtration
- Filter housings with pressure relief valves
- 304L SS ultra-violet steriliser
- Electronic ballast with lamp-out alarm
- Mounting bracket, filter wrench and flexible S-pipe supplied
- Efficient disinfection, low cost per litre
- High UV dose for peace of mind
- Extremely simple to use and maintain
- Pre-assembled filter set for easy installation
- Electronic deposit control system with PVC or stainless reaction chamber
- Additional sediment filtration with spin down separator for lake water applications
- Purge valve at out port for overheat protection
- Ballast with hour meter for total runtime display