Designed to provide fast, non-destructive and accurate coating measurements of varnish, paint, enamel, chrome, copper or zinc on iron/steel surfaces as well as all electrically insulating coatings such as varnish and paint, and anodising coatings on non-ferrous metals, Surfix easy-Series handheld coating thickness gauges can accommodate a wide range of production line, laboratory and field applications.
Manufactured to international quality standards, Surfix easy-Series gauges will provide years of trouble-free use. The gauges are available in three models and six configurations.
Key features of Surfix easy-Series handheld coating thickness gauges:
- User-friendly operation: Switch on and instantly measure
- Fast and precise measurements
- Dual gauges FN for measurements on iron/steel and non-ferrous metals
- Simple verification of zinc coatings under the paintwork of car bodies with dual gauges FN
- Automatic substrate recognition with dual gauges FN
- No calibration needed
- Online statistics (N, Avg, Std. Dev., Min, Max)
- Large probe foot provides stable positioning
- Audible indication of measurements
- Selectable units: μm/mils
- Manufacturer’s Certificate and 1-year warranty included