Novasys Group presents the new ATEX-certified parts washing machines recently introduced by OFRU Recycling GmbH.
Featuring an AISI 304 stainless steel construction, the OF-160 parts washing machines incorporate lines of manually adjustable spray nozzles on the top lid and bottom.
The parts washing machines can be optionally equipped with OFRU’s movable nozzle arm installed beneath the washing area. This nozzle system moves to and fro under the parts in the cleaning chamber, ensuring that all parts are sprayed on all sides with the solvent.
The nozzle feature eliminates the need for the washing basket to be moved, simplifying the mechanical requirements in the parts cleaning equipment.
The OF-160 can also be part of an integrated recycling solution utilising OFRU Recycling’s large range of automatic solvent recycling systems.
Key features of OF-160 parts washing machines:
- Large 1.5m x 1m x 0.4m cleaning chamber
- Manually adjustable spray nozzles on the top lid and bottom
- Optional movable nozzle arm ensures all parts are sprayed on all sides with the solvent
- Cleaning solvent is stored in a stainless steel container and circulated by a diaphragm pump into the washing machine and spray nozzle system
- Waste solvent drops to the lowest part of the washing machine for collection in a second storage container
- Programs installed as standard in the machine controller to control the washing process, rinsing with clean solvent and draining
- Special parts supports can also be installed in the washing chamber