The HunterLab MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer from Novasys Group is an easy to use, portable, hand held colour measurement dual-beam diode-array spectrophotometer that travels anywhere.
It can be used wherever needed; on the factory floor, on the production line, in the warehouse or outdoors. With MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer there is no need to take samples to the lab.
The MiniScan EZ provides the user with instant, accurate data anywhere and the measurements can be stored in memory for later printout or download to a personal computer. In the MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer up to 800 sample readings and 100 product standards can be stored.
Each setup includes parameters, such as:
- colour scale, indices, illuminant and observer
- standard values
- pass or/fail tolerances
- display format
The MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer system have the following features:
- 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area view (LAV) or small area view (SAV)
- light weight (1 kg) and rubberised handle for operator comfort
- easy one-hand operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
- large, easy to read LCD graphical display
- display of colour data, colour difference data, colour plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot.
- commonly used colour scales and indices
- easy colour difference determinations
- averages up to 20 sample readings
- stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements
- easy pass/fail determination using user entered tolerances or automatically determined tolerances
- multiple languages
- thousands of measurements on standard AA batteries
- excellent measurement repeatability and inter-instrument agreement
- USB interface
The versatile built-in software enables operation in any location. Where long-term data storage for additional analysis and processing is required, the MiniScan EZ can be integrated with HunterLab’s EasyMatch QC software. Standard setups and data can be downloaded and uploaded respectively to the MiniScan EZ.
The MiniScan EZ has a number of optional accessories for sample presentation that reduce or eliminate variables that lead to presentation errors. A bar code reader and external printer are also optional.