Novasys Group presents the IKA ULTRA-TURRAX UTL-Hybrid, a mixing machine designed for continuous production of leaven and dough in bread manufacturing applications.
Featuring a unique construction, the IKA ULTRA-TURRAX UTL-Hybrid dough kneading machine enables continuous kneading of sourdough and dough.
A short mechanical effect on the product while providing an optimum homogenisation guarantees exceptional gassing of the dough. A cooling/heating function in the working chamber of the mixing machine allows the temperature of the final mixture to be influenced.
IKA systems are used for the production of bread wheat and rye flour. Installation of different exchangeable mixing tools adapts the machine for manufacture of jams, fillings and other products.
Key advantages of IKA ULTRA-TURRAX UTL-Hybrid mixing machine:
- Continuous production of leaven and dough
- No loss of raw materials and final product
- Prepares any volume of sourdough or dough
- Possibility of dough kneading with high water content
- Cost-effective and energy-saving production method
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Compact design
- Conforms with hygienic standards