Available from Novasys Group , the ColorFlex EZ Tomato colour meter system is specifically designed to meet and exceed tomato colour measurement needs.
Every ColorFlex EZ Tomato is backed by 60 years of colour quality control experience and innovation by HunterLab.
The USDA-approved ColorFlex EZ Tomato colour meter system is specifically designed to measure tomato colour in every processed form including paste, purée, sauce, catsup and juice in addition to fresh tomatoes.
The ColorFlex EZ Tomato colour meter system uses 45º/0º geometry to provide excellent colour quality control, while allowing the user to measure colour the way the eye sees it.
The ColorFlex EZ Tomato firmware comes with a range of tomato colour scales:
- Tomato Paste Score (TPS)
- Tomato Sauce Score (TSS)
- Tomato Catsup Score (TCS)
- Tomato Juice Score (TJS)
- a/b ratio
- Fresh Tomato Colour Index (FTCI)
- Lycopene Index
Key advantages of ColorFlex EZ Tomato colour meter system:
- More simplicity with one touch sample reading
- More connectivity with 3 USB 2.0 ports
- More ruggedness with a sealed optical design for industrial environments
- More versatility with over 250 standard set-up configurations and a variety of parameters
Key components of ColorFlex EZ Tomato colour meter system:
- ColorFlex EZ Tomato instrument
- Complete set of calibration and diagnostic tiles
- BCR–400 Tomato tile
- 2 glass sample cups
- Port insert for sample cup
- Sample cup opaque cover