Novasys Group presents the Erichsen Cuptimer 243 T, an opto-electronic measuring instrument for exact determination of the flow time by using standardised flow cups for viscosity measurements.
Designed as a mobile measuring station, the Cuptimer 243 T flow time measuring instrument features a sturdy and compact stand mounted on an adjustable base with plug-type tube connections and operated via a plug-in supply unit.
The ideal testing equipment for quality management, the Erichsen Cuptimer 243 T delivers a number of advantages to the user including automatic operation, easy handling and portability.
Key features of Erichsen Cuptimer 243 T flow time measuring instrument:
- Automatic measuring sequence with optical detection of sample stream
- Flow times up to 1000s can be read off from the LC display with a resolution up to 0.01 s
- Equally suitable for all liquids (transparent calibration oils and opaque lacquers)
- Practical temperature adjustment: Temperature jacket removable from the basic unit; with adaptors for different shapes of flow cups
- Easy to handle with one-button-operation
- Designed as a mobile measuring station
- Supplied with a Manufacturer’s Certificate M in accordance with DIN 55 350-18