DelAgua Water Testing is dedicated to the provision of high quality water testing products for use in the field and laboratory, and at the core of this range is the DelAgua kit, now available from Novasys Group .
The DelAgua family of water testing kits was originally designed in collaboration with the University of Surrey, a world leader in environmental monitoring, and OXFAM, a Global leader in Aid and Relief provision.
With this level of expertise, the water testing kits focus on simplicity, durability, ease of portability and user-centric features. The high quality design and components have made it the kit of choice for many NGO’s and other organisations world-wide. These water testing kits are today helping to save lives in both isolated rural communities and urban areas.
The standard DelAgua water testing kits cater for the six basic parameters of water quality as set by the World Health Authority (WHO) and recognised globally. These are:
- free chlorine
- total chlorine
- microbial quality (specifically faecal coliform count)
Key features of DelAgua portable water testing kits include:
- robust, reliable, easy to use
- great value (kits that are over 20 years old are still being used today)
- the kit of choice by fieldworkers worldwide
- have been refitted into a Pelican Case for ease of carrying
- available in 3 different versions
- the single Incubator (standard)
- the dual Incubator (double the testing facilities – requires DelAgua external battery)
- the lightweight (no battery included, designed for use with a permanent power supply).