Novasys Group presents the ATS MiniSoftWin, a reliable professional software tool for laboratory and analysis management that automates the functions of the ATS 200S analysers to help reduce human error to a minimum.
The ATS MiniSoftWin professional laboratory software offers validation routines for optical spectroscopy (flame photometry), running one set of standards for the element and matrix of interest and displaying graphically the analyser response for that element as well as the concentration range for a particular method and then optimising and archiving it for future recall.
ATS MiniSoftWin polynomial algorithms allow the user to obtain straight segments, helping to widen measuring ranges and eliminate time consuming sample dilution steps and calculations.
Taking the stress out of everyday lab routines, the professional laboratory software offers multiple options to complement and reduce laboratory tasks, including programmable methodologies, saving and archiving functions and graphic display output.
Key functional features of ATS MiniSoftWin laboratory software:
- Allows pooling of data from different area-wide or even country-wide laboratories
- Assists in establishing working quality standards and validation routines
- Option to operate/control the ATS LabAssistant automated sample preparation station
- Functions with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT and Windows XP Professional version
- Allows the development of own methodologies that can be archived and recalled for future use
- Runs the complete analysis routine automatically from sample preparation using micro-dilutions, up to final analysis results
- All steps are documented and automatically memorised, archiving approved data in PC memory
- Optimises analysis data using special algorithms, eliminating the need to re-run standards and prepare new calibration curves
- Option for coloured graphs of standard/samples
- Options for instrument and analysis validation
- Connects directly to the internet
- Meets Good Laboratory Practice
- Meets requirements of the latest updated ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Quality Management Standard
- Option to pool analysis data of different (field) laboratories and from different instruments