The ATS 300GM fluorometer is a fluorescence-based instrument designed as a general purpose uranium analyser for critical prospecting, environmental testing and clinical analysis, as it can detect traces of uranium down to a ppm level.
A dedicated fluorometer for uranium analysis, the ATS 300GM fluorometer has specially been developed to provide laboratories with ease of use as well as very fast, accurate and repeatable analyses, also assisting with the implementation of international laboratory standards such as GLP.
Typically used for environmental studies and pollution control among others, the ATS 300GM fluorometers follow the Jarrell-Ash G-M fluorometer’s original design and have been re-engineered with new improved technology for easy operation, added safety, and speed of user interface.
Key features of Models ATS/37011 and ATS/37012 fluorometers:
- Covers a wide range from better than 1ppm to over 200ppm
- Zero and single high point calibration done automatically
- No isolating optics to focus, align or clean
- High speed and stability: typically 5-second measuring cycle
- High precision: 1% C.V at 100 ppb
- Easy-to-read LCD/LED display with green backlight, 4 lines, 20 characters dot matrix
- 4 soft keys to navigate the menu and execute commands
- Greater accuracy through automatic zero and background setting
- Supplied with PC laptop with ATS FluoroSoft software installed
- RS232 port for PC connectivity
- USB high speed communication link