Novasys Group presents the new ATS 300GM fluorometers recently introduced by Advanced Technical Services GmbH, Switzerland.
The new ATS 300GM fluorometers are fluorescence based instruments that function as high sensitivity uranium analysers for critical prospecting, environmental testing and clinical analysis applications.
With the ability to detect traces of uranium down to a ppb level, the ATS 300GM is a dedicated fluorometer for uranium analysis, especially in geological and environmental studies as well as pollution control and health checks for people in high risk environments.
Specially developed to provide laboratories with an analyser that is simple to use, yet offers very fast, accurate and repeatable analyses, ATS 300GM fluorometers are ideal for the implementation of international laboratory standards such as GLP.
Analytical capabilities of ATS 300GM fluorometers:
- Uranium in phosphate rocks, shales and natural waters (both saline and non-saline)
- Evaluation of solvent losses in extraction circuits and wastewater quality control
- Uranium in blood, bone, liver, spleen and tissues
- Uranium in industrial fumes and dust
- Air pollution studies
- Screening test for personnel working in radioactive contamination environments
- Environmental protection, uranium in water, rivers, wells, underground water, food, etc.
- Covers ranges from ppm down to below 10 ppb
- Special module allows measurement down to 0.1ppb (optional)
- Calibration: Zero and single high point calibration done automatically
- No isolating optics to focus, align or clean
- High speed and stability (typically 5-second measuring cycle)
- High precision: 1% C.V at 100 ppb
- Easy-to-read LCD/LED display with green backlight, 4 lines, 20 characters dot matrix
- Soft keys to navigate the menu and execute commands
- Greater accuracy through automatic zero and background setting
- Connects to PC via RS232 and ATS FluoroSoft software
- HP laptop included