EMT International manufactures high quality slitting systems and accessories for the paper, converting and printing industries.
- Durable, long-lasting performance
- Increased cut quality
- Extended blade and anvil life
- Less dust
- Faster setup times
- Less maintenance
- Proven track record
- A wide variety of custom and standard designs
- Every holder serial numbered to track quality and performance
- Holders fit many existing machines without modifications
- Direct replacements available for OEM holders
EMT International has a variety of slitting and perforating holders available. With over 300 custom-designed slitter holders, EMT International has the experience and flexibility to adapt to several presses or winders.
EMT International can also design holders to meet special needs. Units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations for score, shear and razor cut.
Whether the application requires heavy or light cuts, high or low speed or large or small diameter slitter or perforator blades/wheels, EMT International has holder to fit the application. EMT International holders are designed and built to ensure durability, accurate cuts and long blade/wheel life.
EMT International’s Beast line of paper slitter holders is durable and accurate. Whether it’s pneumatic or mechanical for razor, score, or shear slitting substrates such as paper, film, foil, cloth, non-woven, or vinyl, EMT International can assist in providing the proper solution for the application.
The Beast is tough and built to last in rugged conditions.
Types of holders offered in the unique range include the following:
- Score Holder
- Shear Holder
- Razor Holder
- Nip/Pull Wheel Holder
Holder features and benefits include the following:
- Lateral adjust feature- An axle housing allows lateral screw adjustment of the blade/wheel position after the holder is mounted to mounting bar.
- Double bearing axle system - Supports the axle and blade/wheel with two bearing and cantilever design.
- Screw depth adjustment - A screw and lock system adjusts the blade depth setting and rigidly locks the sitting arm.
- Rugged construction - Standard on all holders.
- Cantilevered design - Mounts the blade/wheel outside the frame work of the holder.
- Air loaded holders - Feature standard heavy-duty air cylinders.
- Quick-change wheel system - Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
- Toolless design - Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
- Blade side shift - Engages the blade in a sideward motion by means of air actuation.
- Linear bearing slides - Provided on many of our air holders.
EMT International’s slitter holders are available from Norman G Clark .