Index have developed liquid sensing probes to improve the operation of vehicle coolant level probes that can increase the longevity of the engine. These liquid sensing probes are available from Norman G Clark . The Water-In-Fuel probes from Index enable the smooth running of the engine, eliminating costly repairs or downtime. Index liquid sensing probes have the following features:
- Available in single pin or dual pin. Internal diagnostic resistor available on two-twin probes
- Tested to ensure long life in coolants
Index heavy-duty coolant liquid level probes sense the drop in the coolant level below the measuring point and provide the input to a dashboard or ECM warning system. Liquid level probes are available in one-pin (case ground) and two-pin configurations. Other features include:
- Standard fittings of 1/4 inch NPT, 3/8 inch NPT and 9/16 inch UNF
- Terminal styles such as the single threaded post with nut
- Operating temperature range of -40 °F to 257 °F (-40 °C to 125 °C)
Index Water-in-Fuel liquid level probes ensure that the engine does not falter when improper liquids enter it. These level probes alert the dashboard or engine computer, which then triggers a display to the driver.