Norman G Clark supply Horton DriveMaster fan clutch drives that help OEM's to create the high torque needed to turn the 32-inch diameter fans. The Horton DriveMaster fan clutch drive available from Norman G Clark is compact and light in weight.
The installation of the Horton DriveMaster fan clutch drive in diesel engines can result in improved, optimum cooling performance. The high torque, light-weight DriveMaster from Horton is suitable for high horsepower diesel engines.
The Horton DriveMaster fan clutch drive distributed by Norman G Clark keeps engine coolant at a consistent operating temperature and has less drag, resulting in low power consumption in the off mode. The fan clutch drives offer better fuel economy and a cooler bottom line for the customers.
Horton DriveMaster fan clutch drive specifications are:
- Actuation - spring-engaged, air disengaged
- Minimum air pressure to disengage - 90 psi [620.5 KPa]
- Out of box torque - 2100 In-lbs. [237.3 Nm]
- Friction disc diameter - 7.9 In [200.6 mm]
- Fan blade capacity (diameter) - 32 In. [812.8 mm]
- Horsepower range – 250 to600 HP diesel engines, [186.425 to 447.42 kw]
- Friction liner wear limit - Minimum thickness- 130 In. [3.302 mm]