Rated to IP65/IP67 the products are specifically for use in harsh environments.
Particularly suited for use in the offshore and power generation industries, the combination of high quality components, sound design and many years field experience allow calibration and control in previously restrictive areas.
The IP65/IP67 rating gives the product protection against dust ingression, pressurised water jet and complete water immersion to a one metre depth for a 30 minute period.
Key features include:
* IP65/67 rated.
* Stainless steel transducer design with 'SMART' intelligence.
* Bi-Direction calibration for both instrument and transducer.
* Class 1 accuracy over the 'Primary' classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20 to 100% of full scale).
* Battery power for use in harsh environments (mains supply for charging).
* All features are in common with the TST and TTT.
HE Display Instrument Stainless Steel Static Transducer (5000Nm) Back panel. Two connector covers removed for illustration