Noise and Vibration Measurement Systems (NVMS), the agent of Brüel & Kjær Vibro for Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia announces the successful introduction and worldwide release of the new Compass 6000 condition and performance monitoring platform. This state-of-the-art monitoring system, designed in close cooperation with machine manufacturers and end-users, has already proven itself as a fully-functional system to a number of key customers with outstanding success.
Machine monitoring and protection without gaps:
- Compass 6000 condition monitoring system acquires data from Brüel & Kjær Vibro’s rack-mounted VC-6000 monitoring modules.
- The technologically advanced, compact design of this hardware provides reliable plant-wide safety monitoring that operates completely independent of the condition monitoring portion of the system.
- The VC-6000 has a number of different monitoring modules with up to 3 redundant power supplies.
- The Compass 6000 monitoring software and the VC-6000 monitoring hardware together provide extensive plant interfacing capabilities, including dual/single Modbus communications, Ethernet LAN, 4-20 mA outputs, and an OPC interface.
- The Compass 6000 condition monitoring system integrates advanced diagnostic monitoring techniques with performance monitoring functionality.
- It is a Windows-based monitoring platform consisting of several software modules; each with its own set of measurements and plots designed specifically to fulfil the particular requirements of an application.
- Compass 6000 condition monitoring system is impressive in terms of alarm management and rationalisation, adaptive monitoring functionality and diagnostic monitoring capability.