Metrology technology specialist HBM, represented in WA and NT through Noise and Vibration Measurement Systems offers a range of production quality monitoring packages for use in industrial environments.
HBM’s quality monitoring solutions comprise of a comprehensive range of products in the Industrial Process Control (IPC) sector for applications such as switch checks or monitoring of press-fit and forming processes.
HBM’s quality monitoring products range from sensors via amplifiers right up to the controllers and applicable software.
HBM offers its IPC products in cost-effective complete packages to ease the entry of users into production monitoring.
The plug-and-play production monitoring packages include sensors, cables, amplifiers for min-max value monitoring, controllers with production-relevant evaluation algorithms and software for installers and operators.
Key applications of HBM’s production monitoring solutions
- Digital force/displacement package can be used to monitor press-fit or fitting processes efficiently
- WX displacement transducer and U9/C9 force transducer are used as sensors
- Sensor signals acquired in the MP85A (DP) process controller are evaluated directly
- Process controller can be seamlessly integrated in the controller of a corresponding production system via a fieldbus interface such as Profibus, CANbus or Fast-Ethernet
- FASTpress software suite facilitates modern quality data management
The modular components of these production monitoring packages allow the user to set up an appropriate application rapidly and efficiently.
The complete packages with their precisely matched components offer turnkey solutions to quickly accomplish tasks in production monitoring.