The No Bolt range of scaffolding is fully welded, not riveted or crimped, resulting in good strength, safety and durability.
No Bolt uses 6061-T6 high-grade structural aluminium in the construction of its scaffolding, which means a harder and more resilient product.
The scaffolding is simple to erect, with a minimum of components and no separate clips, clamps or wedges. The tube diameter is standard and permits use with other scaffolding fittings.
Safety, ease of use, minimal maintenance and good durability are the hallmarks of a tower manufactured by No Bolt.
- 2.7mm wall thickness
- Medium Duty 450 Kg’s
- Suitable for small areas
- Fully welded design
- Frame on frame design creates open face access for working on a vertical surface
- Available in 1.2m & 1.8m widths and 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.4m & 3.0m lengths
- Quick & easy to erect
- Internal access ladders
- Castors 200mm with 200mm adjustment
- Trays with plywood or grid-mesh decking
- Base frame size - 2m
- Intermediate frame sizes - 1600/1200/800/400mm