Combining Australian design skills with international manufacturing expertise, the Expanda Scaff is an ideal solution for professionals who require a multi-level access product.
Expanda Scaff range comprises Core Packs, Joiner Packs and Outrigger Packs.
The Expanda Scaff design is based on the No Bolt Rapid Scaff, a simple-to-erect scaffold ideal for indoor use.
Multiple units can be linked to increase the platform space. The Expanda Scaff adds further benefits to this design as individual core packs can be joined together side-by-side as well as upwards to a maximum deck height of 3.7 metre.
- WorkCover design registered
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand standards (AS/NZS 1576.1/3)
- Safe platform heights possible up to 3.7m (requires additional core packs and accessories)
- Single core pack dimensions; 1900mm (w) x 730mm (d) x 1800mm (h)
- Unique expanding design: Up & Out
- Offers good flexibility
- Easy to assemble, quick to dismantle
- SWL; Each core pack has a load rating of 225Kg so 2 units side by side are 450Kg and 3 units side by side can carry 675Kg
- Safe Platform Height up to 3.7m
- Strong T6 aluminium tubing
- 4 x 125mm (6”) locking castors included in core pack
- Outriggers and joiner packs available