No Bolt 4700 series Scaffolding is fully welded, not riveted or crimped which results in good strength, safety and durability.
The 4700 Series is simple to erect and uniform frame sizes permit easy transportation and storage of the scaffold when not in use.
The frames can be used anywhere within the tower, thus eliminating the need for designated base, guardrail or end frames.
A stable and sturdy working platform is assured due to the unique North/South and East/West frame configuration combined with the external bracing.
Similarly No Bolt uses 6061-T6 high-grade structural aluminium with a 4.7mm wall thickness tube throughout the scaffolding which results in a harder and more resilient scaffold.
- Medium duty 450 Kgs
- Fully welded design
- 4.7mm wall thickness throughout
- 6061-T6 structural high-grade aluminium
- Available in 0.75m (2'6"), 1.2m (4’), 1.8m (6’), 2.4m (8’) & 3.0m (10’) frame sizes
- Outside diameter – 48.4mm
- Inside diameter – 39.0mm
- Constructed from 4.7mm thick aluminium tube
- No Bolt utilises a full 360 degree weld on its frames
- The unique design allows the user to quickly and easily assemble the handrails with No Bolt’s inline couplers
- Strong and durable
- Load rated to 500 kgs each
- Foot activated rocker brake