Nitti Australia are suppliers of safety footwear, including Nitti safety boots which have gained popularity and trust among customers for providing superior durability and comfort while protecting feet in the harshest of environments.
Nitti safety footwear is designed by renowned Italian safety shoe designer, Mr Franco Losio, and is manufactured in Asia by Nitti’s 100%-owned, fully-equipped facility featuring the latest manufacturing technologies.
Nitti safety boots are jam packed with features that make them an ideal work boot for industrial environments. These features include:
- padded collar for superior comfort and support
- fibre counter for heel support and protection
- anti static sole
- kick off lug for greater convenience
- anti stress arch support with removable cushion footbed
- full length flexible stainless steel midsole that exceeds CE EN ISO 20345-1 penetration resistance safety standards of 1,100 newtons and supports foot by minimising twist
- genuine and quality full grained leather upper that weathers harsh conditions while providing a soft, comfortable and durable finish
- DuPont's Cambrelle lining for breathability, sweat absorption, and rapid drying as well as abrasion-resistance and enhanced comfort for long-wear
- premium quality finishes including anti-rust brass eyelets and tough wearing shoelaces
- latex toe cap liner and protective strip for added safety and comfort
- high quality corrosion resistant toe cap exceeds CE EN ISO 20345-1 impact test safety standards of 200 joules and compression strength of 15,000 newtons
- direct injection superior quality polyurethane outsole for lightweight comfort, non-marking, chemical resistance and durability.