Nilfisk-Alto supplies a new range of battery-operated ride-on sweepers featuring a large, powerful vacuum system and a 130-litre hopper for sweeping large areas at one go.
The new Nilfisk-Alto FLOORTEC R 680 ride-on sweepers are high capacity dust-free sweepers that do not require the large hopper to be emptied frequently. Emptying the hopper is also simplified with a hydraulic high lift system.
A variable lift mechanism empties the hopper into containers of various heights with a lifting height of 1.8m and emptying height up to 1.5m.
In addition to high productivity, the FLOORTEC R 680 ride on sweepers have efficient ramp climbing power for grades up to 20%.
Key features of FLOORTEC R 680 ride-on sweepers:
- Large horizontal filter captures dust effectively
- Flap lifting device picks up large debris
- Electric filter shaker for continuous sweeping without manual filter cleaning
- Hopper is emptied using a variable lift mechanism
- No tools required to inspect or change filters or brooms
- Vacuum system runs automatically when the main broom is lowered saving battery power in transit
- Adjustable steering wheel and seat for maximum operator comfort and safety
- Rugged metal frame with corner rollers protects both sweeper and inventory
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame prevents corrosion