KWT-180 is designed to handle plastic screw cap, snap hinge cap and flex brand cap for general products.
The capping speed is 30-40 bottles per minute for the cap size range of 20-66mm diameter.
· Stainless steel frame construction
· Applicable for both round and irregular bottles and containers
· Capping head stops automatically with no damage to cap surface
· Utilising Japanese Mitsubishi PLC control system.
· Fast change over
· A cap chute sensor is provided to detect caps in cap chute.
· The machine will stop automatically when no cap inside of the cap chute.
KWT Capping machine is also available in semi-automatic type, KWT-150 to handle trigger spray cap, pump cap, plastic screw cap, snap hinge cap, push-pull and flex brand cap, 15-30 bottles per minute capping speed and can be upgraded to fully automatic capper, Nexus Australia says.