The XL Series of OCS controllers has now expanded to include the new XLt model featuring a built-in touch screen, I/O and networking, plus removable mass data storage.
Featuring a 160x128 graphical display with a high-resolution resistive touch screen, the XLt controllers are built on the XLe chassis and feature set, but with a larger, touch-based display.
Designed for use in indoor or outdoor applications, the XLt touch controllers offer a direct sunlight readable display.
Key features of XLt touch controllers:
- System button and four function keys
- 1.2 mS/K scan, 256KB memory, 2GB flash memory storage
- Four different models available with built-in I/O and one without I/O
- Designed for NEMA 4X environment
- Panel or DIN-rail mountable
- Works with the XL Series field installable add-on modules such as Ethernet, telephone modem and radio modem
- Inexpensive GPS receiver for accurate time, position and velocity data
- Uses Cscape Software Version 8.52B