The new XL6 and XL6e models are 5.7” TFT colour touch controllers with built-in touch screen, I/O and networking, plus removable mass data storage.
Built on the XLe chassis and feature set, but with a larger, touch-based display, the new XL6 and XL6e controllers feature a 320 x 240 colour touch display, with a high-resolution resistive touch screen (32,000 colours). The XL6e model includes Ethernet as standard.
A USB port has been provided for easy programming and application loading while USB flash drive support allows transfer of files between the internal microSD and the USB flash drive.
Key features of XL6 and XL6e touch controllers:
- System button and five function keys
- XL6e includes embedded Ethernet supporting Modbus/TCP Master/Slave, FTP and HTTP
- 0.2 mS/K scan, 256KB memory, 2GB flash memory storage
- Colour coded, removable I/O terminals for easy wiring in the field
- Quick change backup battery compartment with 2 connectors
- RS-485 termination and 2/4 wire select switches
- Four different models available with built-in I/O and one without I/O
- Works with the XL Series field installable add-on modules such as Ethernet, telephone modem, radio modem and cellular modem