NetSuite Australia announces the launch of a new iPad application built on NetSuite’s SuiteCloud by Online One Pty Ltd, a provider of online applications.
The oneScan iPad application for NetSuite is a mobile solution that has brought the first cloud ERP suite to Apple’s iPad.
Built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud platform, the new oneScan iPad application drives mobility for wholesalers and distributors, enabling them to access NetSuite and manage their key business processes on the iPad on the move. The application is already in use by Australian businesses.
Key advantages of oneScan iPad application:
- Reduces operating and IT costs while improving productivity by discarding traditional warehouse floor solutions such as scan gun technology and PDA options
- Warehousing and distribution companies can achieve the following:
- Replace onerous and error-prone paper-based warehouse picking processes
- Get real-time visibility into stock and inventory information while performing daily warehouse floor tasks
- Eliminate double entry and common operator errors
- Extends the benefits of NetSuite’s cloud ERP to every aspect of business from front-office and back-office through to the rigorous demands of the warehouse floor
Brian Billingsley, Technical Director of Online One says that the iPad application will enable firms to rapidly transition warehouse staff from laborious data entry to productive customer service roles.
Working with NetSuite
- oneScan runs entirely in NetSuite providing mobile warehouse floor personnel with an application designed specifically to streamline their day-to-day tasks, using an iPad touchscreen and/or Bluetooth-connected barcode scanner
- oneScan minimises operator errors by providing warehouse personnel with immediate validation at the point of entry right on the warehouse floor
- oneScan ensures that the data matches exactly the actual stock on hand, together with the location and the serial/batch numbers
- Data is always up to date, enabling greater visibility throughout the business in real-time
- Completely optimised for iPad’s easy-to-read access screens and functions
- Configurable for different user requirements across multiple warehouse types
- Better productivity
Online One was able to deliver the oneScan application with unprecedented speed-to-market by taking advantage of the power of the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform.
Chris Schafer, APAC Managing Director of NetSuite says that technologies like the Apple iPad provide attractive market opportunities for ISVs but only if they can address these opportunities quickly and cost-effectively.
The NetSuite SuiteCloud platform enables ISVs such as Online One to introduce high quality, powerful and industry-specific applications with unprecedented speed and cost effectiveness.
He adds that oneScan enables wholesale and distribution companies to reduce operating costs and improve efficiency with its cutting edge, sophisticated but simple-to-use functionality.