NetSuite Inc., an industry-leading provider of cloud-based financial and ERP software suites has announced a special event on cloud computing to be held in Sydney.
NetSuite Australia represents NetSuite Inc. in Australia.
The cloud event is designed to help Australian enterprises tap the power of cloud computing to run their global business operations while slashing IT costs and driving high performance.
Part of NetSuite’s Business Cloud tour of the important IT hubs across the region, the Sydney event will be held on Tuesday 12 October, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the InterContinental Hotel.
The program will feature NetSuite’s visiting CEO Zach Nelson’s keynote address on how cloud computing is streamlining the financial and management operations of companies all over the world.
The success of companies leveraging cloud computing to drive high performance in Australian businesses will also be covered in the keynote speech.
Also featured will be business leaders from Australia-based companies who will detail their real-world experiences of moving key business operations to cloud computing along with best practices in the new environment.
These executive panellists include Paul Brooke, Operations Manager from BearingPoint Australia Pty Limited, David Owyong, Financial Controller from Virgin Money Australia, David Mills, Founder of The Chefs Toolbox and James Pegum, CEO, Parrimark.
A demonstration of an exciting new iPad application from Online One, a premier Australian NetSuite Solution Provider and SuiteCloud Development Partner will also be featured.
oneScan by Online One is designed for NetSuite customers in the wholesale and distribution industry and replaces paper-based warehouse picking processes.
This is a must-attend event for companies seeking to streamline business processes and lower IT costs.
Presentations and technology demonstrations will focus on how cloud business management suites combining financials, CRM and ecommerce are delivering real-time global business management and financial consolidation to mid-sized companies as well as companies with multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations.
Attendees will come away with actionable knowledge about business cloud computing topics such as:
- What cloud computing is, and what it means to the modern enterprise
- How companies of all sizes are slashing IT costs and improving performance with cloud solutions
- Why cloud computing is the faster, cheaper, greener and more efficient way to deploy ERP
- Strategies to manage multi-subsidiary and multi-national operations including superior global visibility without sacrificing local control
- How to simplify multi-currency financial consolidation
- How to gain a competitive advantage with real-time analytics, executive dashboards and continuous planning capabilities