The CDR-990seu Industrial 3G Cellular Routers have been designed to provide users a wide area networks utilizing the superior speeds supported by 3G/HSPA networks.
Available from Call Direct Cellular Solutions , the CDR-990seu cellular routers support a large number of communication interfaces and protocols to meet the demands of today’s telemetry and WAN applications.
Designed with remote installation in mind the CDR-990seu cellular routers support multi-level system monitoring, guaranteeing users open communication lines. The high data speeds of these routers allows for large file transfers in a timely manner while their remote diagnostics and configuration minimises field visits and lowers cost of operation.
Other key features of the CDR-990seu Industrial 3G Cellular Routers include
- Data throughput of up to 7.2 Mbps downlink (HSDPA) and 5.76 Mbps uplink (HSUPA)
- Embedded Linux operating system and TCP/IP stack
- Ethernet interface (RJ-45) for mobile broadband connectivity
- Serial RS-232 interface (DB-9) for M2M connectivity – supports PAD mode
- USB Host controller for adding external devices like additional memory
- Supports SNMP with cellular specific MIB, PPPoE, RIP, VRRP. DDNS, MAC /NET address filtering, Open VPN, DHCP/DHCP relay
- Ruggedised enclosure with wall mount option
- Wide operating temperature range -30°C to 70°C
- Receive Diversity - two SMA-F connectors for antennas
- 1-year warranty