EZ-24 from Ness Security Products is a 24 zone control panel with up to 8 Area Partitions, 199 User Codes (4 or 6 digit), Multiple arming levels, time & date stamped history log of 512 events, real time clock on board and many more high powered alarm panel functions.
EZ-24 can be expanded up to 200 zones with 16 zone expanders on the high speed encrypted data bus.
EZ-24 can have up to 208 outputs in groups of 16 outputs on the high speed encrypted data bus. Output boards are available with voltage-only outputs or a mix of voltage and relay outputs. This gives users the flexibility of driving almost any type of device anywhere along the EZ-24 data bus. Outputs for - sirens, strobes lights, buzzers, door strikes, gates, house lighting and more.
Menu Driven Keypad
EZ-24 is supplied with the Ness EZ-24 LCD Keypad with 2 line LCD display and menu driven programming. Up to 16 keypads can be added to the EZ-24 on the data bus. Users have the ability to add more EZ-24 keypads or choose from any of the variety of keypads and touch screens in the Ness EZ-24 range.
EZ-24 Multi-Zone Security combining High technology with Ease Of Use
- Large zone capacity: 8 on-board zones expandable to 200 Wireless capability
- Two-way Listen-in capability via Central Station Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required
- 12 On-board Outputs: 1 siren driver/voltage, 1 form “C” relay and 10 low current (10mA) outputs
- Supports smoke detectors with fire alarm verification routine
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Night, Night Instant, Vacation
- Hardware “watchdog” and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Telephone Line Fault with alarm output
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager NessRP PC software includes “conflict resolution” to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, Ethernet or local from RS-232 port with the optional EZ-24 MSI Main Serial Interface
- Automatic answering machine bypass
Automation & Integration
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful “Whenever/And/Then” RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation. - No need to chain rules together. - Any single “Whenever” event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using 2-way Power Line Carrier (PLC) or RS-232 Serial Port - On, Off, Pre-set Dim, All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or PC Web Browser
- Interface with a broad range of other systems* * Requires optional EZ-24 MSI or EZ-24 XSP serial ports
- Heavy Duty 2.5 Amp power supply w/ 1.5 Amp continuous Dynamic battery test, Zone Voltage Display and Voltmeter PTC (fuseless) resettable overload protection.
- Backlit, Large Character LCD Display, 16 x 2 lines
- Optional Plug-in Prox Access reader (26 bit Weigand format)
- Menu navigation keys and programmable function keys
- Plug-in connector - only 4 wires to the control
- 1 Zone Input and 1 Output Programmable per Keypad
- Programmable display
- Displays system diagnostics and settings
- System supports up to 16 keypads