Naxtor Technologies ’ WMS inventory and stock control tracking software is tailored to optimise the labour productivity and increase the efficiency of warehouses of all sizes.
The WMS inventory and stock control tracking software provides the basic functions for warehouse operations, including physical inventory, shipping, receiving, and picking, as well as management features such as queries, reporting and barcode labelling.
The WMS solution combines front and back end technology and because it is a web based solution it is highly extensible and platform independent; all you need is a browser and a wireless handheld device to work with.
WMS retrieves and stores information in the centralised database as the server; it cuts the risk of data synchronisation errors and provides accurate inventory information.
The WMS is aid to offer greater efficiency and accuracy to businesses, through increased pick rates, decreased errors, higher compliancy, and accurate forecasting of warehouse resources and demands.
With Naxtor Technologies’ WMS solution, sales staff can provide accurate information to customers about stock availability; Warehouse staff can find items quickly and easily.
Features and benefits:
- Handheld portable scanner support: Point and scan to issue, receive, and conduct an inventory
- Portable time and date stamp: Know exactly when an item was checked out, moved, inventoried, or added
- Items are tracked to a location: You will know exactly what you have and where it is located
- Prints bar codes: Print item, location, and custom bar code labels
- Import/export: Imports or exports ASCII or text data for shared use with other software systems
- Track both check-in/out items and consumable items: Manage a stockroom as well as check in/out items too
- Reports: See who has an item; know if it is past due. Find usage by department and person
- Add custom fields: Allows custom fields to be added for picking, shipping, storing operation
- Security levels: User names and passwords allow you to restrict a user to view only access, or three other levels of access
- Web based application: Accessed using a browser
- Supports unlimited sites, locations, and items: You can manage an unlimited number of items in unlimited sites and locations.
- Wireless hand held devices support
- Cycle counting
- Inventory moves and transfers
- Multiple units of measure
- Paperless picking and receiving
- Physical inventory
- Supports plug-ins through WiA
- Portable data collection terminal bar code printing
- Terminal messaging
- RF (WiFi) portable data collection terminal application
- Cross docking
- Cubing (space management)
- Directed pick and put away.