More than 300 exhibitors will be participating in the National Manufacturing Week 2013 , which opens at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on Tuesday, May 7.
Co-located with Austech, NMW 2013 will be the event that brings the manufacturing industry together.
Highlights of NMW 2013 include:
- A record 12 Product Zones with the addition of the Sustainable Manufacturing and Metals & Composites Product Zones
- Solutions Theatre located on the exhibition floor will host interactive presentations from exhibitors and industry experts throughout the event
- Allied events - Informative sessions dealing with grassroots issues such as:
- Social media for B2B – how manufacturers can benefit from blogging, LinkedIn, Facebook and more
- Online lead generation – harnessing the power of the internet to help build sales
Premier for Victoria, the Hon Dr Denis Napthine has also offered his praise for NMW as Australia’s largest manufacturing industry event.
Mr Napthine said, “On behalf of the Victorian Government, I welcome you all to Melbourne and Victoria – Australia’s manufacturing heartland – for this great event, which I have no doubt is going to be an outstanding success.”