The National Manufacturing Week 2013 will acknowledge the support provided by the five Product Zone Sponsors to the prestigious trade show. NMW 2013 will also recognise 30 companies who, as Gold, Silver or Bronze Loyalty Partners have been continuously associated with NMW for several years.
Event organisers, Reed Exhibitions explain that their support ultimately strengthens the manufacturing industry by extending NMW’s reach into technology, education and innovation to spark development and growth.
While acknowledging NMW’s role in bringing industry together and providing access to new ideas, products and services, NMW 2013 Exhibition Director, Paul Baker comments that they are equally proud of the companies that have made a significant contribution to NMW’s development.
NMW 2013’s Product Zone Sponsors are being acknowledged through branding online on the NMW website, during the event in the NMW Exhibition Directory and on event signage. NMW Loyalty Partners, who have been associated with NMW for four, seven or 10+ years are also being acknowledged on the NMW website and in the NMW Exhibition Directory.
Product Zone Sponsors:
- Engineering Zone – ITW Polymers & Fluids, a leading Australian manufacturer of quality branded consumable products
- Welding Technology Zone – Techspan Australia, suppliers of high technology plant and machinery who will be demonstrating their high quality, cost effective plastic welding systems
- Sustainable Manufacturing Zone – Zhenfa Solar, a specialised solar systems integrator focusing on commercial and utility-scale solar development for large energy consumers
- Information Technology Zone – Edge PLM software, the product lifecycle management specialists providing CAD, CAM, PDM, Simulation and Analysis tools
- Automation & Robotics Zone – Radius Benders who will be showcasing the latest in tube and pipe bending machines, including the latest in automated tube bending technology
Gold Partners (10 years or more of continuous association with NMW)
- Kelvindale Products
- BAC Systems Pty Ltd
- Cirrus Media
- Adept Turnkey Pty Ltd
- Blue Water Engineering Pty Ltd
- Furnace Engineering Pty Ltd
- Mackay Consolidated Pty Ltd
- Millsom Hoists Pty Ltd
- Sunlec Pty Ltd
- Syspro Pty Ltd
- Treotham Pty Ltd
ABB Australia Pty Ltd, ADM Instrument Engineering, Apex Dynamics Australia Pty Ltd, Better Springs, BOC Limited, Boscotek Industrial Storage, Clic Australia, Cryonomic, ECiM1,Edge Software, Edmund Optics Singapore, EnDuraSim, Ensitech, Epicor Software, Ezi-Duct Pty Ltd, Global Track Australia Pty Ltd, Gullco International Pty Ltd, Industrial Measurement Solutions Pty Ltd, Jubilee Spring Co, Laboratory Systems Group, Pferd Australia Pty Ltd, Portable Analytic Solutions, Powerbox Australia, Pronto Software, Radius Benders Pty Ltd, Smenco Pty Ltd, Trader International Group (ACP Magazines), Trilogiq Australia, UV Pacific.