National Instruments Aust & NZ introduce the NI VideoMASTER 3.0, a new PXI Express-based digital video analyser for validation and production test of multimedia devices. VideoMASTER digital video analyser simplifies the testing of multimedia devices by using configurable measurement steps within NI TestStand test management software to automate a full suite of video measurements. By taking advantage of the efficient, configurable performance of VideoMASTER 3.0, multimedia test engineers can significantly reduce development costs and decrease overall test time.
Features of the digital video analyser include:
- The new PXI Express digital video analyzer makes it possible for engineers to test multimedia devices with High-Definition Multimedia Interfaces (HDMIs)
- The VideoMASTER digital video analyser supports the analysis of HDMI signals with Full HD resolution up to 1080p/60 Hz
- High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- The video analyser offers deep color with up to 12-bit color depth
- The VideoMASTER digital video analyser solution also includes more than 160 automated video measurements to eliminate the need for manual testing of HDMI devices such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray players and video recorders
- Using VideoMASTER 3.0 digital video analyser solution, engineers can perform more than 100 video measurements in less than four seconds
- Features improved support for analog video interfaces including composite, S-video and component video
- The digital video analyser supports the latest versions of NI LabVIEW graphical system development software and NI TestStand as well as improved run-time performance,
- VideoMASTER 3.0 delivers a fast and powerful test solution for automated video test
“Today’s multimedia test engineers face increasingly sophisticated challenges to maintaining quality while increasing throughput and saving money,” said Eric Starkloff, vice president of test marketing at National Instruments. “The release of VideoMASTER 3.0 illustrates our company’s continuing investment in helping engineers decrease development time, streamline processes and reduce costs for multimedia test.”
VideoMASTER digital video analyser solutions are available in a variety of hardware-software bundles to meet diverse test requirements.