National Instruments Aust & NZ has announced open registration for the 2012 NI Technical Symposiums scheduled to be held across five cities in Australia and New Zealand during February-March 2012.
The NI Technical Symposium 2012 is National Instruments’ free annual professional development conference series for test, control and embedded designs that reaches 33 countries and 41 cities around the world.
Proudly supported by Electronics News, PACE and ferret.com.au, the conference series will be held in Adelaide, Brisbane, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne.
Each symposium features six or more technical presentations, live demonstrations, interactive demo stations, exhibition areas, certification exams, guest presentations and the opportunity to learn more about new products and emerging technologies for embedded design, control and test.
Topics on the agenda for the NI Technical Symposium 2012:
- Software development for measurement and control applications
- Embedded control and monitoring to help understand how to integrate measurements and control into embedded devices
- Automated test and data acquisition covering new and advanced hardware and software tools including real-time and FPGA technology
- RF and wireless test technology
- Industry experts including engineers and academics discussing their applications and challenges faced
The 2012 NI Technical Symposiums is expected to attract well over 500 registrations across Australia and New Zealand.
Dates and locations for 2012 NI Technical Symposiums:
- Adelaide: Tuesday 21 February
- Brisbane: Thursday 23 February
- Auckland: Wednesday 29 February
- Sydney: Tuesday 6 March
- Melbourne: Thursday 8 March