The NI 2012 Embedded Control and Monitoring Technology Roadshow is a series of free technical events featuring the latest trends, technologies and information for engineers and scientists developing embedded control and monitoring applications. Events will be held in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland.
Each event will feature a series of technical presentations, live demonstrations and optional hands-on training in several locations, where engineers and scientists can learn how to overcome some of the biggest challenges in energy, power quality, condition monitoring, transportation, and machine control.
Sessions featured in the agenda for the 2012 events include:
- Keynote: Driving productivity and innovation with graphical system design
- Save money and decrease downtime with monitoring of your machinery, vehicles and equipment
- Strategies for designing modern machine control systems
- Cost savings and efficiency through power quality monitoring
- Hands-on: Developing monitoring and control systems with LabVIEW and CompactRIO
Events will feature at the following dates and locations:
- Melbourne: Thursday 25 October
- Brisbane: Tuesday 30 October
- Sydney: Thursday 1 November
- Adelaide: Thursday 8 November
- Auckland: Thursday 15 November
- Perth: Thursday 22 November