National Instruments introduces the NI PXIe-4331, the new addition to the NI SC Express family of high-performance data acquisition modules with built-in signal conditioning.
The data acquisition or DAQ device is a simultaneous high-speed bridge input module that provides signal conditioning for dynamic measurements from strain, pressure, torque and load sensors.
The NI PXIe-4331 data acquisition modules increase the speed of bridge-based measurements and with PXI Express, provide 250 MB/s of dedicated bandwidth per device to give engineers the freedom to increase channel count without compromising sampling rates or data throughput.
Key features of NI PXIe-4331 data acquisition modules:
- Eight channels with 24-bit analogue-to-digital converters (ADCs) per channel and 102.4 kS/s per channel sampling rate
- Anti-aliasing and digital filters per channel to improve accuracy and reject noise
- Independent programmable 0.625 to 10 V excitation voltage on each channel for flexibility and fault protection
- Remote sensing, internal bridge completion and shunt calibration options per channel
- 8-channel bridge input module can scale to a 136-channel system in a single chassis, and thousands of channels when synchronising across multiple chassis
- Simultaneous sampling, high sample rate and channel synchronisation features make the module ideal for structural test applications such as fatigue tests, impact tests, design validations and other dynamic tests
- Ideal for applications in automotive, aerospace, defence and renewable energy industries
- NI-DAQmx driver software supports multi-device tasks, making it possible for engineers to easily synchronise multiple modules
Engineers can combine the NI PXIe-4331 data acquisition modules with a variety of NI hardware including other SC Express modules, NI X Series DAQ devices, dynamic signal acquisition products and more than 1,500 types of I/O available on the PXI platform.
The NI PXIe-4331 also integrates with NI software such as NI LabVIEW, the LabVIEW Real-Time Module and NI DIAdem.
The SC Express family of data acquisition modules delivers increased accuracy, high-data throughput and best-in-class synchronisation for measuring strain gauges, bridge-based transducers, thermocouples and high-voltage analogue inputs.
With a smaller footprint, simplified cable management and software features for automatic synchronisation, SC Express makes it easy for engineers to set up and program high-channel-count sensor measurement systems on a single platform.