To help with machine vision and scientific imaging applications that require more than one Camera Link, National Instruments Aust & NZ offers the NI PCIe-1430 image acquisition board for two base-configuration Camera Links.
The two channels on the NI PCIe-1430 camera links are completely independent. This means users are able to acquire from two different cameras asynchronously, for instance, from an area-scan camera and a line-scan camera at the same time or from a visible light camera and a near-infra-red camera concurrently.
For applications requiring triggering and synchronization beyond the single trigger on the NI PCIe-1430 camera links, the use of the Camera Link I/O Extension Board is recommended as it expands the triggering options for the NI PCIe-1430 as well as adds isolation and camera power.
The following are some of the specifications of the NI PCIe-1430 camera links:
- Operating System/Target Windows , Real-Time
- Included Vision Software Vision Acquisition Software
- Product Certifications CE , FCC , C-Tick
- Camera Connectivity Camera Interface Camera Link
- Number of Camera Input Ports 2
- Nonstandard video No
- Camera Link Configuration Base