Engineers, managers and machine builders designing control and measurement systems will benefit from the insight of leading industry experts as part of the first-ever Automation Developers Forum.
Representatives from companies that offer the latest in actuators, pneumatics, machine vision and cameras, industrial networking, control algorithms and real-time software will participate in this series of free, full-day events across the United States and Canada to discuss innovative new technologies driving the industrial automation and control industry.
Companies participating in the Automation Developers Forum include CyboSoft, Data-Linc, FESTO, FLIR, National Instruments , Parker Bayside, QSI, Watlow and Woodhead.
Sessions cover a variety of topics such as the convergence of PLCs, PCs and embedded components, and ways engineers can use these and other leading industry technologies to create sophisticated applications that incorporate motion, vision, measurements and advanced control.
Attendees also can meet with representatives from each company to learn more about their specific automation products.
The Automation Developers Forum travels to Houston; Chicago; Rochester, N.Y.; Philadelphia; Cincinnati; Detroit; San Jose, Calif.; Greensboro, N.C.; Milwaukee; Toronto and Vancouver. Technical session highlights include:
* Keynote: Technology Breakthroughs Enabling Customization for Efficiency and Reliability
* Session 1: Developments in Real-Time Software: Operating Systems, Algorithms and FPGA-Based Control
* Session 2: Evolutions in I/O: What's New from Pneumatics to Smart Sensors
* Session 3: Integrating Machine Vision and Custom Motion Control into New and Existing Systems
* Session 4: The Future of Communication: Operator Interfaces, Ethernet, Buses and Wireless
The Automation Developers Forum is ideal for managers who need an overview of the latest control and automation trends, as well as machine builders designing new machines.
To register for the Automation Developers Forum event, readers may visit http://www.ni.com/forum.