A NEW full-line international catalog in CD-ROM format -- the first of its kind from Lovejoy Inc -- details eleven categories of shaft-to-shaft power transmission couplings, with separate metric sections for categories that hold widest global appeal, and a library of illustrated installation instructions.
Lovejoy Inc is represented in Australia by Naismith Engineering .
An engineering data section features pre-selection criteria charted for easy initial comparison of performance capabilities across all coupling lines, an illustrated tutorial explaining shaft misalignment, plus relevant formulas and equations, safety information and more.
The CD also carries installable Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 for Windows, to enable all users to take full advantage of the catalogue's ‘Search’ feature for immediately locating specific topics or products already known by name.
Newest products presented for the first time include:
· Stainless steel jaw couplings made with investment-cast or sintered metal for lower cost and quicker delivery;
· GS Series curved jaw couplings featuring zero-backlash operation for precision motion control;
· The Jaw In-Shear 6-Pin design and spacer model;
· Rigid adjustable couplings offered in spacer and high-speed versions for vertical pump applications;
· Disc couplings including spacer and dropout styles, and;
· An expanded series of cast-aluminum one-piece diesel engine flywheel housings for close-mounted hydraulic pumps.