JAPAN's leading brand of skid steer loader is to debut in Australia next month following the decision by prominent industrial forklift and earthmoving equipment manufacturer, TCM, to introduce its latest earthmoving offerings to the local market.
Available from NTP Forklifts Autralia , the latest family of TCM skid steer loaders - comprising six powerful models - was unveiled at a major launch event in Melbourne.
Each of the robust yet stylish models that make up the new 7 Series of TCM skid steer loaders - models 703, 704, 705, 706, 707 and 709 - is packed with a collection of new features required to take on and beat the established competition across the construction, engineering, livestock and agriculture sectors.
The machines offer the biggest loading capacity in their class, providing customers with high job efficiency and productivity in applications ranging from gardening and firming to stock breeding and civil engineering.
Other features and their associated benefits are:
* a powerful yet clean engine that complies with worldwide emission and enhances environmental friendliness;
* a hydrostatic transmission system that brings excellent manoeuvrability, pivot turn and plenty of traction, even in slippery conditions, and provides for continuous control of travel speed and drawbar pull;
* heavy-duty chain drives in two short loops on both sides of the machine ensure long service life in tough operations;
* the ideal matching of dumping reach and clearance helps ease load handling while the R-shaped bucket enhances smooth load discharge and the increased bucket roll-back angle minimises load falling; and
* numerous safety, comfort and noise reduction designs to improve operator wellbeing and productivity.
Addressing dealers and customers at the launch, Mr Sumida said TCM enjoyed an enviable worldwide track record in earthmoving equipment, with its skid steer loader products having dominated the Japanese market since 2001.
The company, he added, was confident the six new models would, quite literally, change Australia's landscape.
TCM's 7 Series of skid steer loaders will be widely available in Australia from March 2006.