TCM has introduced a new range of internal combustion forklift trucks ideally equipped to tackle and grow the company's already substantial presence in Australia's important 1-3t market.
Available from NTP Forklifts , the revolutionary iNOMA - an acronym for Innovative Machine – is a family of four-wheel counterbalance internal combustion forklifts with three models: a 2t machine, a 2.5t offering and a 3t machine.
All models retain the engineering toughness and durability hallmarks of their TCM predecessors while introducing new features to enhance performance and productivity.
These new features include the Nissan K-Series engine, which offers users greater responsiveness and smoother acceleration.
In addition, the double-floating system for the engine and bonnet greatly reduces vibration and ensures quieter operation.
Other features and benefits include:
* A 45% roomier interior to deliver increased operator comfort and productivity
* An integral side shift that brings less lost load and better forward visibility
* An auto knob steering return system for superior control and manoeuvrability
* A wider mast and an anti-roll mechanism to enhance operator visibility and provide greater safety during turns
* Detachable side covers for easy engine inspection and maintenance
* An assortment of new design elements such as a cup holder and portable glove box.
In addition to the iNOMA range, TCM also recently launched its new FTB VII Series of three-wheel battery electric offerings and, for the first time ever, introduced its latest skid steer loader offerings to the Australian market.