Keystone Electronics Corp. presents a broad range of surface mount automotive blade fuse clips engineered to secure fuses in place even after multiple insertions.
Designed for high-density applications, the new compact and low profile fuse clips are available in vertical, horizontal and thru-board blade entry types.
Key features of the new SMT automotive blade fuse clips:
- Accepts standard style ATO and ATC fuses, low profile Mini #891 or ATM-LP fuses and Mini and ATM series of Mini auto fuses
- Voltage rating at 500VAC and 15-30 Amps
- Brass construction with tin nickel plate
- Available in bulk or in tape and reel
- Vertical entry clips used with Mini, low profile or standard auto blade fuses: Cat. No. 3586 (bulk) or 3586 TR (tape & reel)
- Horizontal entry clips used with Mini auto blade fuses: Cat. No. 3569 (bulk) or 3569 TR (tape & reel)
- Low profile environment vertical entry clips using Mini auto fuses: Cat. No. 3563 (bulk) or 3563 TR (tape & reel)
Keystone Electronics Corp. is a major manufacturer of interconnect components and hardware in addition to providing a full complement of stamping, machining and assembling services.
Keystone is ISO-9001:2008 certified and RoHS, REACH compliant with headquarters in the USA, and offices in Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Keystone Electronics Corp. products are available in Australia from NPA .