NORD’s SK 200E series frequency inverters provide solutions with adaptable functions for any application within a distributed automation concept requiring cost-efficient drives with performance between 0.25 and 22 kW.
Available for installation near the motor or as motor-integrated models, the energy-saving SK 200E series frequency inverters are supplied in a range of models to suit all typical distributed applications.
For instance, the SK 2X0E distributed inverters are equipped with a process and PI controller, and qualify for use with fans and pumps through their internal 24V power supply and two analogue inputs.
On the other hand, the SK 2X5E line is tailored for the needs of conveyor technology with inverters from this series equipped with a brake controller and two integrated potentiometers that allow for easy adaptation to the requirements of any drive task.
All the units are performance-graded and therefore, can be fitted with various optional add-on functions, allowing users to choose suitable compact devices with the exact feature range for any given task, thereby optimising resources.
Key features of SK 200E series frequency inverters:
- Speed feedback (servo mode) and positioning function (POSICON) allow independent and precise control of positioning and lifting tasks
- Sensorless current vector control
- Brake chopper
- Incremental encoder evaluation
- Plug-in memory module (EEPROM) enables users to quickly and easily exchange parameter sets with other units of the same type
- Standard fieldbus options plus integrated AS interface as well as STO ‘Safe Torque Off’ and SS1 ‘Safe Stop 1’ safety functions certified by TÜV
- Primarily designed for direct installation on the terminal box of geared motors
- Fully integrated drive units can be pre-configured for operation in the field with the required protection class
- Robust, reliable and economic drive units available in sizes 1 to 4 with a maximum output of 22 kW