NORD Drivesystems presents the SK 500E series of modular frequency inverters with suitability for all application areas.
Getriebebau NORD offers intelligent and cost effective drive solutions with scalable equipment options, which are fully compatible with regard to motor performance range, supply voltage and sizes.
NORD SK 500E modular frequency inverters incorporate a well-equipped basic unit with expansion possibilities through optional modules. Suitable for all application areas, the frequency inverters can be easily adapted to specific requirements with plug-in technology units.
NORD SK 500E modular frequency inverters are designed for easy handling and control, facilitating quick and simple commissioning.
Key functions of NORD SK 500E modular frequency inverters:
- Safe stop as per EN 954-1, max. Cat. 4
- CANopen interface on board
- Incremental encoder input (TTL) on board
- Absolute encoder via CANopen
- POSICON positioning control
- External 24V power supply for control board
- Synchronous motor operation (PMSM)
- PLC logic function